Call for Art!
Art Force is looking for artists – could it be you?! For this call, we are seeking submissions from Minnesotan artists to specifically be printed and sold as poster reproductions.
Historically, our poster images have predominantly originated from national sources. Our goal is to “keep it local” wherever possible so this is your call to be part of our artistic community. The artwork we are looking for will be suitable for placement in corporate and office settings, healthcare facilities, public venues and educational institutions.
We are doing this call because:
- Many of our clients seek low-cost art alternatives like posters.
- Posters are widely utilized in spaces like offices, common areas, collaborative spaces, cafeterias, fitness areas, exam rooms, and more.
- Artists who are selected will be compensated a usage fee per print sold.
- Since posters are lower cost items, the goal is to naturally sell a higher volume of each piece.
Each artist may submit up to 20 images for consideration. Your submission should include the following:
- Digital image (at least 140 dpi)
- Information for each piece: title, medium, dimensions (h × w × d), Wholesale and Retail Pricing for the Original Work
- Biography and Artist Statement
We will review submissions on a weekly basis and artists will be contacted if there is interest in their work. This call is on-going, but the first deadline is November 30, 2016.
The vast majority of our clients are billed with payment terms. Upon payment from our client, our accounts payable department writes checks twice/month. We hope you will take this opportunity and thank you in advance for any submissions from our community!